After Sales Service
The Complete Agricultural Products: Efficient . Essential . Economical
PRACTICE SAFE MAINTENANCE
- Understand service procedure before doing work. Keep area clean and dry.
- Never lubricate, service, or adjust machine while it is moving.
- Keep hands, feet, and clothing from power-driven parts.
- Disengage all power.
- Lower equipment to the ground. Stop the engine. Remove the key. Allow machine to cool. Securely support any machine elements that must be raised for service work.
- Keep all parts in good condition and properly installed. Fix damage immediately. Replace worn or broken parts. Remove any buildup of grease, oil, or debris.